The following is reference information for Camp Sunnah 2014.
Date of Camp: August 22nd – August 28th, 2014
Location: SouthWest of Calgary
As a reminder, please ensure you re-read the Terms and Conditions of the Camp.
Suggested personal items one should bring:
- Sleeping bag (or blanket and bed sheet) and pillow
- Toiletries (e.g., toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Indoor footwear (e.g., sandals, slippers)
- Outdoor footwear (runners)
- Clothing for 5 days (including athletic and sleep wear). Halal swim wear (for brothers only)
- Jacket and other rain gear (e.g., poncho)
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sunscreen (suggested SPF 30 or higher)
- Some warm clothes such as sweaters, hoodies, jackets, etc.
- Trail Mix
- Earplugs (for all of you light sleepers!)
- A small amount of snack and/or money for snacks for travelling to and from camp.
Note: Pack light and smart, space on the bus is LIMITED!
Items NOT to bring:
- Cell phones are prohibited from being used at the camp. The contact numbers above can be used to get a hold of you in an emergency.
- Camera’s, both still and video, are not permitted in the camp.
- MP3 Players, Smartwatches, Tablets, and Laptops are not permitted in the camp.
NYM Ink and Camp Sunnah staff are in no way responsible or liable for any items you bring to the camp. This includes items that are lost, damaged or stolen. Please do not bring anything expensive or of value to the camp.